Thursday, February 12, 2009

International Baby, International!



Is it crazy to have guilt about a blog?? Well, I do. Being the overachiever that I am, I cannot help but feel guilty with each passing day that I am not updating what is going on with all things BabyHipWear. First, foremost and of utmost excitement is we just added a 6th country to our sales total. Ireland has now joined the BabyHipWear community. Thus far, BabyHipWear has received orders from Norway, the Netherlands, Australia, the UK and the good ol' USA (obviously). Ireland was what I'd call a "personal" goal in that I married an Irishman and 90% of his family still resides there. Now if a 'hip' Italian would buy (my country), I would be one happy paisan!

Since we have been selling out of so many sizes, we are adding a boatload of new fabrics come end of February. I am very excited for some, including Madame Butterfly, Monkey Around and Ms. Ladybug.

For now, ciao! (hey, I have to send the good vibes out there- you get back what you put out so c'mon Italy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers