Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BABYHIPWEAR HITS THE AIRWAVES!


Thank GOD I have experience in radio broadcasting because this am I literally had 45 seconds to get myself together (that's a whole other story) before I went on-air with music god Matt Pinfield on 101.9 RXP. For those who don't know Matt Pinfield, he used to be one of the most knowledgeable MTV V-J's (you know, when they used to show videos) in history. These days, he is hosting the morning show on NY's RXP and sharing his wealth of music knowledge with rock and roll loving NYers. Matt is a great asset to the small business community. Each morning he features a local business and today was our lucky day! Matt and Leslie (his AM co-host) seemed really interested and supportive of BabyHipWear and I loved the fact that he pointed out the clothes are great for any baby/toddler who just want to be hip and comfy. Matt even pointed out that name could go either way (trust me, not everyone I encounter gets it :) ).

I got to plug the website and give out my number. Right after the show, I got a very heartwarming call from a father by the name of Jeff whose daughter has endured three surgeries for hip dysplasia. He was so ecstatic to hear that there was a company for clothing now and wished he knew about us back in March. That is what I always get the biggest rush from - when people say "YES, there is a need and thanks for filling it." It is the reason why I give up all my free time to ensure this company is doing the best it can and what it set out to do- help the 'hip' community! Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers