Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FOCUS people, FOCUS....


The Focus Group surveys for BabyHipWear have been coming in and the 'hip' moms that volunteered have some great ideas... and most touching to me, they are all expressing gratitude that I started BabyHipWear. That in and of itself means everything to me. I love reading their feedback, be it painful or praising! That is what research is all about- you may THINK you have a great idea, but it's only a great idea if other people feel the need for it. I am glad to see, at the very least, that these moms feel I am making a difference in the hip dysplasia community... now, if we can just get that CPSIA law amended, we'd truly be rocking!


On a separate, yet somewhat related note, SpicaHips and the HipCape launched Monday. I already have moms so interested in the SpicaHips and the 'test' results of the prototypes have come back with praise... the pants are great because they velcro open on one side, so it's easy on and easy off with the cast. I hope to post pics of some SpicaHip kids soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers