Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hot time, summer in the city...

Emma- circa Summer, 2008

It is summertime in April in the Big Apple. What happened to our beloved Spring? Why am I sweating as I type? (oh right, hubby said no air conditions will be put in windows until we have at least a week of warm weather-GREAT!-a lot to be said for central air)

Speaking of soaring temps...at BabyHipWear, what you need is what you get. I developed the HipSleeper because I heard from my customers that the traditional ones did not work for their 'hip'sters. I developed the HipCape because moms were killing themselves trying to wash their 'hip' kids hair without getting casts/harnesses wet. Now, just in time for the summer- SpicaShorts.

Just like their parents, the SpicaHip pants, the SpicaShorts will be available in both stabilizer and non-stabilizer bar options.

They are custom order, and not available in every print, but as with all products, the more we sell, the more we can add!

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go stick my head in the ice box.

Continued healing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers