Friday, April 10, 2009

What a difference a year makes...


Last year, at Easter, I was so happy because Emma was able to wear a dress and you could barely tell she had on her harness. I had been so self conscious for her with the harness and was dressing her in awful baggy outfits daily (this was prior to the launch of BabyHipWear). I was excited to shop for her Easter dress because FINALLY I would be able to buy something her size that actually fit! I went with a retro Pucci print. So mod!

This year, there is no more harness to concern myself about... I am thankful this Easter that Emma is therapy free and remind all the moms and dads out there that this too will one day be a reality for you and your little 'hip' bunny.

Happy Holidays and continued healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers