Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unstoppable!

I hear so many stories from BabyHipWear clients about how depressed and down they are that they "lost' their squishy baby to a brace, harness or cast. I was there and I know, it is NEVER how you imagined life would be. I urge you to keep somthing in mind: this is temporary and you are helping your child to develop properly and avoid so much more pain and suffering in the long run by handling the problem NOW. Shift your thinking if you may for a minute to the joy you will experience later... I just was emailing a client today and told her to trust me, before she knows it her son will be bouncing off the walls. After just getting back from the park, I am exhausted... Emma did not stop and ran all over like a loon. I never would have dreamed this day would be upon me when she'd actually be walking, let alone sprinting! So keep the faith. They will get there. And then they too will be unstoppable.

Continued healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers